Learning Today. Leading Tomorrow.
Earn a High School Diploma and Associate Degree at the Same Time
The Hope Collegiate and Professions Academy allows students to earn a high school diploma and an Associate Degree simultaneously. The student body consists of high school sophomores, juniors, and seniors enrolled in dual-credit courses on the U of A Hope campus.
Collegiate Academy Highlights
- Expands learning opportunities for qualified students.
- Provides up to 60 hours of transferable college credit to universities.
Collegiate Academy Quick Facts
How to Become Part of the Academy
What Students Can Expect
- A customized high school experience with the rigor of college.
- A transition to college in a flexible, supportive, and academically enriched environment.
- A chance to get a head start on a college degree while earning a high school diploma.
- An environment that helps students acclimate to college-level standards and engages full immersion into the collegiate environment.
- Students will be able to participate in sports, band, or cheer at Hope High School while being a part of the Collegiate Academy.
What to Expect After Completion of the Program
- High school diploma from Hope High School
- Associate degree from the University of Arkansas Hope-Texarkana
- Scholarship opportunities
- Accumulation of up to 60 college credits
- Increased maturity, independence, and success rate in college