The College’s “open door” admissions policy reflects the institution’s philosophy of providing educational opportunities for all citizens within its service area. Admission to the College does not ensure admission to a particular course or program of study. Students seeking admission for the first time should use the following procedure:
- Obtain and complete an Application for Admission from the University of Arkansas Hope Texarkana at the Registrar’s Office (located in the Hope Campus Student Center) or online.
- Provide the Registrar’s Office with a copy of your high school transcript, official transcripts from any previously attended colleges and/or universities, and proof of two vaccines against measles and one immunization against rubella.
- Obtain financial aid forms and scholarship information online or from the Office of Financial Aid (located in the Student Center).
- You will need a copy of your ACT scores, or you will need to take the ACCUPLACER exam prior to meeting with an advisor. Any degree-seeking student must have test scores in order to enroll. See the College catalog or contact UACCH for required scoring levels.
- ACCUPLACER exams are given regularly; please contact the Testing Center at 870-722-8247 to make an appointment.