Arkansas Academic Challenge Lottery Scholarship
A FULL RIDE!
The Arkansas Lottery Scholarship pays more than the cost of tuition and fees at UACCH!
|UACCH is the right choice!|
$2,000 per year
tuition & fees cost
your low cost!
|Tuition & Fees represent
UACCH In-County rate.
Scholarship Criteria Brief:
- Open to high school seniors, current achievers, and non-traditional students.
- Applicants must be an Arkansas resident (minimum 12 months) and a US citizen or lawful permanent resident.
- Applicants must be accepted for admission at an approved institution of higher education as a full time or part time student in a program of study that leads to a baccalaureate degree, associate degree, qualified certificate or nursing school diploma.
- Certain high school grade point averages and/or ACT composite scores are required.
- Go to https://www.adhe.edu/Pages/home.aspx to see all requirements and complete the application.
- APPLY EARLY!!! For more information contact the Office of Financial Aid at 870-722-8265.
For more information on the Arkansas Academic Challenge Lottery Scholarship, please visit www.adhe.edu.