Step-by-Step Guide to UA Hope-Texarkana Registration
- Complete a UAHT online application for admission at uacch.edu or fill out a paper application in the Enrollment Management Office located in the Student Center.
- Submit to Enrollment Management Office the following:
- Official high school transcript or Official GED transcript or Official college transcripts, if applicable.
- Proof of two (2) immunizations against measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR). The first immunization dated at least one year after date of birth. Individuals born before January 1, 1957 are exempt from the MMR requirement.
- Submit scores from a placement exam such as ACT, ACCUPLACER, or COMPASS. See the College catalog or contact Enrollment Management for required scoring levels.
- You have the option to schedule your appointment for a placement exam online at https://www.registerblast.com/uacch.Exam or by contacting the Testing Center at 870-722-8247.
- Visit with your academic advisor to find out what classes work best for your degree path. Your academic advisor is listed on your MYUACCH or can be determined by contacting Enrollment Management Office at 870-722-8524.
- If you are a first-time student, you must see your academic advisor to enroll in classes. It is helpful to take a copy of your placement scores and transcripts with you when you meet with your advisor. Online registration is not an option for first-time students.
- If you are a returning student, you may choose to register with your advisor on campus or, with your advisor’s approval, you may register online at uacch.edu by using your MYUACCH.
- Student identification cards and parking decals may be obtained in the Enrollment Management Office at the Hope campus, or at the Front Desk of the TKA Building at the Texarkana campus.
- Textbooks can be rented in the Rapert Library Complex, LB106, on the Hope campus. Texarkana students can pick up and return books in the TKA building on the Texarkana campus. Your student ID and a copy of your class schedule is required when picking up books.
- With approved financial aid: If your financial aid has been processed and approved through the UAHT Financial Aid Office and your aid will cover your charges, then your enrollment process is complete.
- With no or pending financial aid: If you have not applied for or have not been approved for financial aid, you must choose one of the following options to pay your charges:
- You can pay online with debit or credit card through your MYUACCH account or
- You can pay in the Business Office located in the Administration Building on the Hope campus or at the front desk in TKA on the Texarkana campus.
- New Student Orientation is offered in August and January prior to the beginning of fall and spring semesters on both campuses. New Student Orientation is for students who are attending UAHT for the first time. Dates and times for orientation are posted online in the academic calendar or can be determined by contacting the Enrollment Management Office at 870-722-8524.
7 Go to Class
- Your class schedule contains the days, times and locations of your classes. If you have any questions, we are here to help you.
If you have questions, please call 870.722.8228.