Get Started Online
Welcome to Distance Learning!
The enrollment, financial aid, and registration process for online classes are the same as for campus classes.
To be successful in online classes, a student should:
- Be motivated as an independent learner!
- Not procrastinate!
- Possess the computer skills necessary to use email, upload files, and navigate a website!
- Have reliable access to a computer and Internet either at home or on campus!
- Understand that some online courses will require on-campus, proctored final exams and perhaps midterm exams.
- Be willing to commit the time necessary to successfully complete an online class! The classes are NOT easier than campus classes – just offered in a convenient format.
For information and enrollment in online classes contact the Enrollment Management Office on campus at 870-722-8174 or the Distance Education Coordinator at 870-722-8246.