Applying for Graduation
The University of Arkansas Community College at Hope holds one graduation ceremony each year. The Office of the Registrar accepts graduation applications year round.
Deadlines for application in the semester in which you are finishing your degree/certificate in are:
- Spring Semester Deadline – April 1
- Fall Semester Deadline – November 1
Cap and Gown
- Deadline for ordering your cap and gown is April 1.
General Graduation Requirements
The University of Arkansas Community College at Hope awards Associate degrees and Technical Certificates to students who comply with the following requirements:
- Complete all course requirements specified in the program. Transfer students must complete the last 15 hours of work at UAHT or have completed at least 25% of the course requirements at UAHT.
- Have a cumulative grade point average of 2.0 or above on all work completed including transfer work (the exception is Practical Nursing. A minimum grade of “C” is required in each course. In all other Health Professions courses the emphasis courses must be completed with a minimum “C” grade in order to successfully complete the program and to sit for board examinations).
- Obtain a graduation application from the Registrar’s Office.
- Take the completed application to the Registrar’s Office. The Registrar will review the application to determine if graduation criteria have been met.
- Fulfill all financial obligations to the College.