Henderson State University Community College Transfer Scholarship
- $6,000 Per Year
- Limited to 55 Scholarships
- Deadline on or before June 1
- MUST HAVE 60 transferable hours with cumulative 3.00 GPA
- Students who have completed at least an associate’s degree at a community college and earned no more than 15 hours at any university (including Henderson State University) are eligible as long as other criteria are met. Renewable for four consecutive semesters
- Must enroll and complete 15 hours each semester
- To renew scholarship you must have completed 30 hours and maintained a cumulative 3.00 GPA at the end of each academic year
Henderson State University President’s Scholarship
The recipient of the Henderson State University President’s Scholarship will receive $5,000 per year at HSU for up to two years. The recipient must enroll in and complete 30 hours by the end of the first academic year while maintaining a cumulative grade point average of 3.00 or higher to be eligible for scholarship renewal the second year. Application deadline is April 1st. Click here for an application.
Southern Arkansas University Transfer Scholarship for a current UACCH student
To be eligible for the Southern Arkansas University Transfer Scholarship for a current UACCH student, the student must have a cumulative grade point average of 3.00 or higher on all work attempted and have an Associate degree or a minimum of 48 transferable hours (with the majority coming from a two-year college). The SAU (UACCH current student) Transfer Scholarship pays $2,500 per semester. The first year retention of the scholarship requires the student enroll in a minimum of 15 hours in the fall, complete a minimum of 12 hours by the end of the fall semester with a 2.5 GPA, and complete 30 hours by the end of the spring semester with a 3.0 GPA. After the first year: Scholarships are renewed provided that recipients maintain at least a 3.00 cumulative grade point average and complete at least 15 semester hours of credit on the Magnolia campus each semester. Application deadline is April 1st. Click here for an application.