Sunday, April 22nd, 2018

Voluntary Income Tax Assistance

File a free federal and state return if your income in 2012 was $57,000 or less.

Civil Rights Notification – Please read before starting.

My Free Taxes Website

Interactive Tax Assistance

Federal Student Aid Application

Electronic Filing PIN Assistance

Where is my refund?


For more information, please call 870-722-8525 or visit the UACCH Student Success Center.