UA Hope-Texarkana Community Classes
Registration Form – Community Classes
U of A Hope-Texarkana Community Classes
UA Hope Campus Classes
Heartsaver First Aid CPR Class – Heartsaver® Courses are for anyone with limited or no medical training. This CPR course is open to the public and is ideal for individuals that work at a daycare or school. It also recommended for volunteer firefighters and industries. These courses are also designed to meet OSHA requirements. Students will receive a course completion card that is valid for two years.
Learn a new skill or hobby online. Classes begin the second Wednesday of each month and run for six weeks. You will receive two lessons per week. Access your online classroom from the convenience of your home or office. Visit www.ed2go.com/uacch for a complete listing of courses.
OVER 300 CLASSES TO CHOOSE FROM, INCLUDING:
- Accounting Fundamentals
- Excel/ Word/ Access
- Effective Business Plan Writing
- Event Planning
- Speed Spanish
- A to Z GrantWriting
- QuickBooks 2015
- Grammar Refresher
- Assisting Aging Parents
- Creating Web Pages
- Computer Skills for the Workplace
- Writing for Children
Ed2Go Professional Development for Teachers- Arkansas Department of Education: Professional Credit for Teachers. Learn how to:
- Ignite a desire for learning in your students.
- Master the art of classroom discipline.
- Guide children to greater success in reading and writing.
- Make better use of your classroom computer.
All classes are offered online through www.ed2go.com/uacch.
Work at your own pace! Over 50 classes approved by ADE.
Among those included are:
- Integrating Technology in the Classroom
- Spanish in the Classroom
- Teaching Students with Disabilities
- Solving Classroom Discipline Problems I and II
- Introduction to Teaching ESL/EFL
- Singapore Math Strategies
- TeachingScience to Grades 4-6
Start your Ed2Go course today!!