Commercial Driver Training
Commercial Driver License Training
The UACCH Commercial Driver License Training program is provided through a partnership with Southern Refrigerated Transport, Inc. of Texarkana, Arkansas. Upon completion of this course, the student will be qualified to secure employment with SRT as an over-the-road driver. The student will be able to travel all 48 states and Canada, in all types of weather and terrain.
Classes will be held at the Four States Fairgrounds in Texarkana, courtesy of President/CEO Jimmy Curtis.
- Must be 23 years of age
- Must be able to successfully pass a DOT drug screen and physical
- Valid driver’s license
- Social Security card
- Birth Certificate with a raised seal
- In general, Felonies & Misdemeanors must be at least 3 years old including ALL probation
- Felony drug charges must be 5 years old including ALL probation
- DWI, DUI, and Public Intoxication charges must be 5 years old
Requirements for Graduation:
- In order to graduate, a student must complete the minimum number of required course hours and maintain an overall 70% average during training. The student must also pass the CDL examination.
- Upon successful completion of the course, the student will receive a certificate of completion and begin their 6 weeks of over-the-road driving with a trainer provided by Southern Refrigerated Transport before becoming a solo driver for the company.
|DOT Physical & Drug Screen||$100.00|
|State Application Fee||$40.00|
|DAC & MVR Requests||$30.00|
Commercial Driver Trainer Program Coordinator
For more information or to receive an enrollment packet, call (870) 474-0317.